Good morning, Jodie Tanga here with your Mortgage Minute. Today's topic, Going Deeper with Your Credit Score Part 2.
Here are some things you can do now, to start increasing your credit score:
• Don't ever make a late payment on your credit cards.
• Make more than the min payment each month.
• Try to stay under 30 percent of your credit limit.
• Be aware of cards that promote low interest rates, keep track of when they are going to increase and any annual fees they may have .
• Don't open up too many lines of credit- you don't want it to appear that you are in need of excess credit.
Make sure you have at least two lines of credit, you don't want it to appear you don't have access to credit.
For more information on your credit score, call us at the Tanga Mortgage Team powered by Pacific Rim Mortgage at (808) 223-2761 or visit us on the web at www.pacrimmtg.com.