HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - City government offices will be closed Thursday, November 24 in observance of Thanksgiving, a state and federal holiday.
- Emergency ambulance, fire, lifeguard and police services will be provided.
- The People's Open Markets will not be held.
- City golf courses, the Honolulu Zoo and botanical gardens will be open.
- Refuse collections will be made as usual and landfills/convenience centers will be open.
- Handi-Van service will be available.
- City buses will operate on a Sunday schedule.
These traffic and parking regulations will be in effect:
- On-street parking will be free, except for the meters on Kalakaua Avenue along Kapiolani Park.
- There will be no coning of commuter traffic lanes.