Rams Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +12500, the Los Angeles Rams are No. 19 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of December 2.
Watch the Rams this season on Fubo!
Rams Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +4000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Rams to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Rams in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Rams Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Rams are only 19th in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), but 14th-best according to computer rankings.
- The Rams have experienced the 15th-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +8000 at the beginning of the season to +12500.
- With odds of +12500, the Rams have been given a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Los Angeles Betting Insights
- Los Angeles' record against the spread is 4-5-2.
- The Rams have played 11 games this year and four of them have gone over the total.
- The Rams have won 80% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (4-1).
- Los Angeles has been an underdog in six games this season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Rams rank 17th in total offense (340.6 yards per game) and 16th in total defense (331.2 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Rams are compiling 21.1 points per game on offense, which ranks them 17th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 16th, giving up 21.3 points per game.
Rams Impact Players
- Matthew Stafford has passed for 2,489 yards (248.9 per game), completing 60.8%, with 13 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 10 games.
- In seven games, Kyren Williams has rushed for 599 yards (85.6 per game) and six scores.
- In the passing game, Williams has scored three times, with 19 receptions for 166 yards.
- Makea Nacua has 73 receptions for 924 yards (84.0 per game) and three TDs in 11 games.
- In 11 games, Tutu Atwell has 36 receptions for 467 yards (42.5 per game) and three scores.
- As a key defensive contributor, the Rams' Ernest Jones has delivered 93 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks in his 10 games.
Bet on Rams to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rams Player Futures
2023-24 Rams NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Seahawks||W 30-13||+6600|
|2||September 17||49ers||L 30-23||+400|
|3||September 25||@ Bengals||L 19-16||+30000|
|4||October 1||@ Colts||W 29-23||+12500|
|5||October 8||Eagles||L 23-14||+425|
|6||October 15||Cardinals||W 26-9||+150000|
|7||October 22||Steelers||L 24-17||+6600|
|8||October 29||@ Cowboys||L 43-20||+900|
|9||November 5||@ Packers||L 20-3||+10000|
|11||November 19||Seahawks||W 17-16||+6600|
|12||November 26||@ Cardinals||W 37-14||+150000|
|14||December 10||@ Ravens||-||+750|
|17||December 31||@ Giants||-||+150000|
|18||January 7||@ 49ers||-||+400|
Odds are current as of December 2 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.