Rams Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 11 the Los Angeles Rams' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +12500, put them 18th in the NFL.
Watch the Rams this season on Fubo!
Rams Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +5000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Rams to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Rams in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Rams Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Rams much lower (18th in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (eighth-best).
- The Rams have had the 16th-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, falling from +8000 at the beginning of the season to +12500.
- The Rams have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Los Angeles Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has six wins in 13 games against the spread this season.
- The Rams have seen six of its 13 games go over the point total.
- The Rams have won five of the six games they were the moneyline favorite this season (83.3%).
- Los Angeles has won one of the seven games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Rams are putting up 350.5 yards per game on offense this year (10th in NFL), and they are giving up 339.9 yards per game (18th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Rams are compiling 23 points per game on offense, which ranks them 10th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 21st, surrendering 22.3 points per game.
Rams Impact Players
- In 12 games, Matthew Stafford has thrown for 3,062 yards (255.2 per game), with 19 TDs and nine INTs, and completing 60.2%.
- Kyren Williams has run for 801 yards (89.0 per game) and seven scores in nine games.
- In addition, Williams has 25 catches for 189 yards and three TDs.
- Puka Nacua has 82 catches for 1,113 yards (85.6 per game) and four TDs in 13 games.
- In the passing game, Cooper Kupp has scored three times, catching 41 balls for 547 yards (60.8 per game).
- Ernest Jones has delivered 118 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and three passes defended in 12 games for the Rams.
Bet on Rams to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rams Player Futures
2023-24 Rams NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Seahawks||W 30-13||+12500|
|2||September 17||49ers||L 30-23||+300|
|3||September 25||@ Bengals||L 19-16||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Colts||W 29-23||+10000|
|5||October 8||Eagles||L 23-14||+650|
|6||October 15||Cardinals||W 26-9||+150000|
|7||October 22||Steelers||L 24-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Cowboys||L 43-20||+700|
|9||November 5||@ Packers||L 20-3||+8000|
|11||November 19||Seahawks||W 17-16||+12500|
|12||November 26||@ Cardinals||W 37-14||+150000|
|13||December 3||Browns||W 36-19||+5000|
|14||December 10||@ Ravens||L 37-31||+550|
|17||December 31||@ Giants||-||+150000|
|18||January 7||@ 49ers||-||+300|
Odds are current as of December 11 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.