Raiders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 2 the Las Vegas Raiders' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +30000.
Watch the Raiders this season on Fubo!
Raiders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +12500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +30000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Raiders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Raiders in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Raiders Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Raiders are one spot higher based on their Super Bowl odds (23rd in NFL) than their computer ranking (24th).
- The Raiders were +8000 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now fallen to +30000, which is the 10th-biggest change in the entire NFL.
- The Raiders' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.3%.
Las Vegas Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has covered the spread six times in 12 games.
- The Raiders have played 12 games this year and three of them have gone over the total.
- The Raiders have gone 3-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- Las Vegas has won two of the seven games it has played as an underdog this season.
- While the Raiders rank 21st in total defense with 343.8 yards allowed per game, they've been a little worse on offense, ranking fifth-worst (284 yards per game).
- The Raiders are putting up 16.8 points per game on offense this year (26th in NFL), and they are giving up 21.3 points per game (16th) on defense.
Raiders Impact Players
- In 12 games, Joshua Jacobs has run for 771 yards (64.3 per game) and six TDs.
- Jacobs also has 35 catches for 280 yards and zero scores.
- Davante Adams has 69 catches for 814 yards (67.8 per game) and four TDs in 12 games.
- Jakobi Meyers has 52 catches for 591 yards (53.7 per game) and six TDs in 11 games.
- Jimmy Garoppolo has thrown for 1,205 yards (200.8 per game), completing 65.5%, with seven touchdowns and nine interceptions in six games.
- In 12 games for the Raiders, Maxx Crosby has compiled 11.5 sacks and 15.0 TFL and 66 tackles.
Bet on Raiders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Raiders Player Futures
|Davante Adams Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Jakobi Meyers Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Hunter Renfrow Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Michael Mayer Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
|Aidan O'Connell Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Raiders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Broncos||W 17-16||+6600|
|2||September 17||@ Bills||L 38-10||+3500|
|3||September 24||Steelers||L 23-18||+6600|
|4||October 1||@ Chargers||L 24-17||+12500|
|5||October 9||Packers||W 17-13||+10000|
|6||October 15||Patriots||W 21-17||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Bears||L 30-12||+75000|
|8||October 30||@ Lions||L 26-14||+1600|
|9||November 5||Giants||W 30-6||+150000|
|10||November 12||Jets||W 16-12||+75000|
|11||November 19||@ Dolphins||L 20-13||+800|
|12||November 26||Chiefs||L 31-17||+450|
|16||December 25||@ Chiefs||-||+450|
|17||December 31||@ Colts||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 2 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.