Raiders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Las Vegas Raiders right now have the 24th-ranked odds in the NFL to win the Super Bowl at +75000.
Watch the Raiders this season on Fubo!
Raiders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +75000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Raiders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Raiders in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Raiders Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+75000), the Raiders are 24th in the NFL. They are the same according to the computer rankings.
- The Raiders have had the ninth-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, falling from +8000 at the start of the season to +75000.
- With odds of +75000, the Raiders have been given a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Las Vegas Betting Insights
- Las Vegas is 6-6-1 against the spread this year.
- Out of 13 Raiders games this season, three have gone over the total.
- The Raiders have won 60% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (3-2).
- This season, Las Vegas has been the underdog eight times and won two of those games.
- The Raiders have been a bottom-five offense this year, ranking fourth-worst with 277.7 yards per game. Defensively, they are ranked 16th in the NFL (335.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Raiders rank fifth-worst in scoring offense (15.5 points per game), but they've been slightly better on defense, ranking ninth with 19.9 points allowed per game.
Raiders Impact Players
- On the ground, Joshua Jacobs has six TDs and has gained 805 yards (61.9 per game).
- In the passing game, Jacobs has zero touchdowns, with 37 catches for 296 yards.
- In 13 games, Davante Adams has 76 catches for 867 yards (66.7 per game) and four TDs.
- Jakobi Meyers has 57 receptions for 616 yards (51.3 per game) and six TDs in 12 games.
- In six games, Jimmy Garoppolo has passed for 1,205 yards (200.8 per game), with seven touchdowns and nine interceptions, and completing 65.5%.
- On defense, Maxx Crosby has helped lead the way with 76 tackles, 18.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and two passes defended in 13 games.
Bet on Raiders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Raiders Player Futures
2023-24 Raiders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Broncos||W 17-16||+12500|
|2||September 17||@ Bills||L 38-10||+1600|
|3||September 24||Steelers||L 23-18||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Chargers||L 24-17||+12500|
|5||October 9||Packers||W 17-13||+8000|
|6||October 15||Patriots||W 21-17||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Bears||L 30-12||+100000|
|8||October 30||@ Lions||L 26-14||+2000|
|9||November 5||Giants||W 30-6||+150000|
|10||November 12||Jets||W 16-12||+100000|
|11||November 19||@ Dolphins||L 20-13||+700|
|12||November 26||Chiefs||L 31-17||+700|
|14||December 10||Vikings||L 3-0||+8000|
|16||December 25||@ Chiefs||-||+700|
|17||December 31||@ Colts||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 11 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.