Chargers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +10000 as of December 8, the Los Angeles Chargers aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Chargers this season on Fubo!
Chargers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +3000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chargers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Chargers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Chargers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Chargers are 14th-best in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+10000), and reside in the same spot according to the computer rankings.
- The Chargers' Super Bowl odds have fallen from +2500 at the beginning of the season to +10000, the 14th-biggest change among all teams.
- The implied probability of the Chargers winning the Super Bowl, based on their +10000 moneyline odds, is 1%.
Los Angeles Betting Insights
- Los Angeles is 5-7-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, three of the Chargers' 12 games have gone over the point total.
- The Chargers have been favored on the moneyline seven total times this season. They've finished 4-3 in those games.
- Los Angeles has been listed as the underdog four times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- With 379.5 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL, the Chargers have had to lean on their 15th-ranked offense (338.6 yards per contest) to keep them in games.
- The Chargers rank 11th in scoring offense (22.9 points per game) and 19th in scoring defense (21.5 points allowed per game) this season.
Chargers Impact Players
- Justin Herbert has 20 TD passes and six picks in 12 games, completing 65.6% for 3,038 yards (253.2 per game).
- Herbert also has rushed for 228 yards and three scores.
- In the passing game, Keenan Allen has scored seven times, catching 102 balls for 1,175 yards (97.9 per game).
- Austin Ekeler has run for 446 yards (49.6 per game) and four scores in nine games.
- On the ground, Joshua Kelley has scored two times and accumulated 376 yards (31.3 per game).
- As a key defensive contributor, the Chargers' Khalil Mack has posted 53 tackles, 14.0 TFL, and 15 sacks in his 12 games.
Bet on Chargers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chargers Player Futures
2023-24 Chargers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Dolphins||L 36-34||+700|
|2||September 17||@ Titans||L 27-24||+100000|
|3||September 24||@ Vikings||W 28-24||+12500|
|4||October 1||Raiders||W 24-17||+50000|
|6||October 16||Cowboys||L 20-17||+1000|
|7||October 22||@ Chiefs||L 31-17||+500|
|8||October 29||Bears||W 30-13||+100000|
|9||November 6||@ Jets||W 27-6||+75000|
|10||November 12||Lions||L 41-38||+1600|
|11||November 19||@ Packers||L 23-20||+8000|
|12||November 26||Ravens||L 20-10||+600|
|13||December 3||@ Patriots||W 6-0||+150000|
|15||December 14||@ Raiders||-||+50000|
|17||December 31||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 8 at 5:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.