Chargers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Los Angeles Chargers are 18th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +12500.
Watch the Chargers this season on Fubo!
Chargers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chargers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Chargers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Chargers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Chargers lower (18th in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (16th-best).
- The Chargers' Super Bowl odds have decreased from +2500 at the beginning of the season to +12500, the 12th-biggest change among all teams.
- With odds of +12500, the Chargers have been given a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Los Angeles Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has covered the spread five times in 13 games.
- Out of 13 Chargers games this year, three have hit the over.
- The Chargers have been the moneyline favorite eight total times this season. They've finished 4-4 in those games.
- Los Angeles has been listed as the underdog four times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- Despite having a bottom-five defense that ranks fourth-worst in the NFL (375.1 yards allowed per game), the Chargers have put up better results on the other side of the ball, ranking 17th in the NFL by putting up 334.3 yards per game.
- The Chargers are putting up 21.7 points per game offensively this year (16th in NFL), and they are surrendering 21.7 points per game (18th) on the other side of the ball.
Chargers Impact Players
- Justin Herbert has 20 touchdown passes and seven picks in 13 games, completing 65.1% for 3,134 yards (241.1 per game).
- Also, Herbert has run for 228 yards and three scores.
- In the passing game, Keenan Allen has scored seven times, catching 108 balls for 1,243 yards (95.6 per game).
- Austin Ekeler has rushed for 497 yards (49.7 per game) and five scores in 10 games.
- Joshua Kelley has run for 382 yards (29.4 per game) and two TDs in 13 games.
- On defense, Khalil Mack has helped set the tone with 55 tackles, 14.0 TFL, 15 sacks, and six passes defended in 13 games.
Bet on Chargers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chargers Player Futures
2023-24 Chargers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Dolphins||L 36-34||+700|
|2||September 17||@ Titans||L 27-24||+100000|
|3||September 24||@ Vikings||W 28-24||+8000|
|4||October 1||Raiders||W 24-17||+75000|
|6||October 16||Cowboys||L 20-17||+700|
|7||October 22||@ Chiefs||L 31-17||+700|
|8||October 29||Bears||W 30-13||+100000|
|9||November 6||@ Jets||W 27-6||+100000|
|10||November 12||Lions||L 41-38||+2000|
|11||November 19||@ Packers||L 23-20||+8000|
|12||November 26||Ravens||L 20-10||+550|
|13||December 3||@ Patriots||W 6-0||+150000|
|14||December 10||Broncos||L 24-7||+12500|
|15||December 14||@ Raiders||-||+75000|
|17||December 31||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 11 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.