Will Colby Parkinson Play in Week 12? NFL Injury Status, News & Updates
Colby Parkinson was a full participant in his most recent practice, and should be available when the Seattle Seahawks take on the San Francisco 49ers at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday in Week 12. All of Parkinson's stats can be found on this page.
Rep Colby Parkinson and your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Entering Week 12, Parkinson has 13 receptions for 141 yards -- 10.8 yards per catch -- and zero receiving touchdowns. Digging deeper into his season stats, he has been targeted on 19 occasions.
Keep an eye on Parkinson's injury status while you sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and get a 100% deposit match up to $100 with our link!
Colby Parkinson Injury Status: Full Participation In Practice
- Reported Injury: Biceps
- The Seahawks have four other receivers on the injury report this week:
- Dareke Young (doubtful/abdomen): 0 Rec
- Tyler Lockett (LP/hamstring): 51 Rec; 545 Rec Yds; 4 Rec TDs
- D.K. Metcalf (DNP/toe): 40 Rec; 646 Rec Yds; 3 Rec TDs
- Jake Bobo (DNP/shoulder): 13 Rec; 156 Rec Yds; 2 Rec TDs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Week 12 Injury Reports
- Click Here for Nick Vannett
- Click Here for Joe Burrow
- Click Here for Andrei Iosivas
- Click Here for Quez Watkins
- Click Here for Dareke Young
Seahawks vs. 49ers Game Info
- Game Day: November 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:20 PM
- Live Stream: Fubo
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Parkinson 2023 Stats
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.