Lakers vs. Mavericks November 22 Tickets & Start Time
Two of the NBA's best players will be going head to head when Luka Doncic (41 points per game, first in league) and the Dallas Mavericks (9-5) travel to face Anthony Davis (25.7, 11th) and the Los Angeles Lakers (9-6) on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSSW.
If you're looking to attend this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Lakers vs. Mavericks Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 22
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Favorite: Mavericks (-2.5)
- Total: 240.5
- TV: SportsNet LA, BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Lakers Games
- November 30 at the Thunder
- November 25 at the Cavaliers
- December 2 at home vs the Rockets
- November 29 at the Pistons
- November 27 at the 76ers
Lakers Players to Watch
- On a per-game basis, Davis gives the Lakers 25.7 points, 12 rebounds and 2.7 assists. He also averages 1.7 steals and 2.7 blocked shots (fourth in league).
- LeBron James is averaging 23 points, 10.3 rebounds and 7.3 assists per game. He's sinking 57.1% of his shots from the floor and 29.4% from beyond the arc, with 1.7 treys per game.
- D'Angelo Russell is putting up 14 points, 3.7 rebounds and 7 assists per contest. He is draining 36.6% of his shots from the floor and 23.5% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 triples per contest.
- The Lakers are receiving 9.7 points, 4 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Austin Reaves this year.
- Taurean Prince gets the Lakers 12.7 points, 2 rebounds and 1 assists per game while posting 0.3 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
Mavericks Players to Watch
- Doncic averages 41 points, 11.5 boards and 8.5 assists per game, shooting 58% from the field and 48% from downtown with 6 made treys per contest (first in league).
- Tim Hardaway Jr. puts up 18 points, 5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, shooting 35.5% from the floor and 35.3% from beyond the arc with 3 made treys per game.
- Dereck Lively averages 12.5 points, 6 boards and 0.5 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 1 block.
- Josh Green averages 9 points, 1.5 assists and 2.5 boards.
- Grant Williams posts 11 points, 6 rebounds and 0 assists per contest. At the other end he averages 0 steals and 0.5 blocks.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers vs. Mavericks Stat Comparison
|120.4||Points Allowed Avg.||112.6|
|48.3%||Field Goal %||49.1%|
|38.8%||Three Point %||34.1%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.