Hawaii vs. Northern Arizona: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 22
The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-0) hit the court against the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (2-3) as heavy, 14.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:30 AM ET on Spectrum Sports. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hawaii vs. Northern Arizona Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 1:30 AM ET
- TV: Spectrum Sports
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hawaii Betting Records & Stats
- Hawaii's games last season went over this contest's total of 141.5 points five times.
- The average amount of points in Hawaii's matchups last season was 128.7, which is 12.8 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Hawaii covered 13 times in 29 matchups with a spread last season.
- Hawaii went 17-7 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 70.8% of those games).
- The Rainbow Warriors won all four games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1400 or shorter.
- Hawaii has a 93.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Hawaii vs. Northern Arizona Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 141.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 141.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Hawaii Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Rainbow Warriors scored 66.9 points per game, 7.8 fewer points than the 74.7 the Lumberjacks allowed.
- When Hawaii put up more than 74.7 points last season, it went 3-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Hawaii vs. Northern Arizona Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 14.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Hawaii vs. Northern Arizona Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|5-9-0||Home ATS Record||5-7-0|
|6-4-0||Away ATS Record||10-5-0|
|67.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||78.6|
|67.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.9|
|7-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||10-2-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-10-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.