Hawaii vs. Northern Arizona Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game that pits the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-0) versus the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (2-3) at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center has a projected final score of 81-72 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Hawaii, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 1:30 AM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Northern Arizona should cover the spread, which is currently listed at 14.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 141.5 total.
Hawaii vs. Northern Arizona Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 1:30 AM ET
- TV: Spectrum Sports
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
- Line: Hawaii -14.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Hawaii -1400, Northern Arizona +800
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hawaii vs. Northern Arizona Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hawaii 81, Northern Arizona 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Hawaii vs. Northern Arizona
- Pick ATS: Northern Arizona (+14.5)
- Pick OU: Over (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Hawaii Performance Insights
- On offense, Hawaii was the 300th-ranked squad in college basketball (66.9 points per game) last year. On defense, it was 14th-best (61.8 points conceded per game).
- Last year, the Rainbow Warriors were 156th in college basketball in rebounds (32.1 per game) and 61st in rebounds conceded (29.2).
- Last season Hawaii was ranked 324th in the nation in assists with 11.1 per game.
- The Rainbow Warriors made 6.7 3-pointers per game and shot 33.0% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 256th and 240th, respectively, in the nation.
- Hawaii was the best team in the country in 3-pointers conceded (4.4 per game) and 10th-best in 3-point percentage defensively (29.4%) last year.
- Hawaii attempted 37.1% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last year, and 62.9% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 28.5% of Hawaii's baskets were 3-pointers, and 71.5% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.