How to Watch the Lakers vs. Jazz Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 21
The Los Angeles Lakers (8-6) play the Utah Jazz (4-9) on November 21, 2023. The matchup airs on TNT and SportsNet LA.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On, free for a limited time! Use our link to sign up for Max today. After the promotional period, add B/R Sports for $9.99/month. Base subscription required.
Lakers vs. Jazz Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
Lakers vs Jazz Additional Info
|Lakers vs Jazz Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Jazz Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Jazz Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Jazz Prediction|
|Lakers vs Jazz Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Lakers Stats Insights
- This season, the Lakers have a 48.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.3% lower than the 48.9% of shots the Jazz's opponents have hit.
- Los Angeles is 5-2 when it shoots higher than 48.9% from the field.
- The Lakers are the 19th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Jazz sit at first.
- The Lakers average 111.9 points per game, 10.1 fewer points than the 122 the Jazz allow.
- Los Angeles is 2-1 when scoring more than 122 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lakers Home & Away Comparison
- The Lakers are scoring 114.4 points per game in home games. When playing on the road, they are averaging 109.3 points per contest.
- Defensively Los Angeles has been better at home this season, giving up 109.9 points per game, compared to 117.3 when playing on the road.
- When it comes to three-pointers, the Lakers have performed worse when playing at home this year, making 9.6 threes per game with a 33.5% three-point percentage, compared to 10.3 per game and a 34.1% percentage in away games.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.