Lakers vs. Jazz Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 21
The Los Angeles Lakers (8-6) square off against the Utah Jazz (4-9) as 7.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET on TNT and SportsNet LA.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lakers vs. Jazz Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT and SportsNet LA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers vs. Jazz Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lakers 119 - Jazz 113
Lakers vs Jazz Additional Info
|Lakers vs Jazz Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Jazz Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Jazz Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Jazz Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Jazz|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Lakers vs. Jazz
- Pick ATS: Jazz (+ 7.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Lakers (-6.8)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 232.1
- The Lakers (5-9-0 ATS) have covered the spread 35.7% of the time, 18.1% less often than the Jazz (7-6-0) this year.
- Los Angeles (2-1) covers a higher percentage of games when it is favored by 7.5 points or more this season (66.7%) than Utah (1-1) does as a 7.5+-point underdog (50%).
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total 35.7% of the time this season (five out of 14), less often than Utah's games have (10 out of 13).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Lakers are 7-3, while the Jazz are 2-9 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Lakers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers Performance Insights
- The Lakers are scoring 111.9 points per game (19th-ranked in NBA) this season, while allowing 113.6 points per contest (16th-ranked).
- Los Angeles is averaging 43.5 boards per game (19th-ranked in league). It is allowing 45 rebounds per contest (22nd-ranked).
- The Lakers rank 19th in the NBA with 25.5 assists per game.
- With 14.9 turnovers per game, Los Angeles is 24th in the NBA. It forces 14 turnovers per contest, which ranks 15th in the league.
- It's been a tough stretch for the Lakers in terms of three-pointers, as they are recording just 9.9 made threes per game (worst in NBA) and are sinking just 33.8% of their attempted threes (fifth-worst).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.