Quinton Byfield Game Preview: Kings vs. Coyotes - November 20
Quinton Byfield and the Los Angeles Kings will meet the Arizona Coyotes at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. Looking to wager on Byfield's props? Here is some information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Quinton Byfield vs. Coyotes Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSW, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Byfield Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Byfield has a plus-minus of +9, while averaging 14:53 on the ice per game.
- Byfield has a goal in three games this year through 16 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Byfield has a point in 10 of 16 games this year, with multiple points in three of them.
- Byfield has an assist in eight of 16 games so far this year, with multiple assists in two of them.
- Byfield has an implied probability of 50% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Byfield going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 36.4%.
Byfield Stats vs. the Coyotes
- On the defensive side, the Coyotes are allowing 53 total goals (3.1 per game) which ranks 14th in the league.
- The team's +2 goal differential ranks 14th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Arizona|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.