Phillip Danault Game Preview: Kings vs. Coyotes - November 20
The Los Angeles Kings, with Phillip Danault, are in action Monday against the Arizona Coyotes at Mullett Arena, with the puck dropping at 9:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Danault are available, and we have information to help you make good decisions.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Phillip Danault vs. Coyotes Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSW, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Danault Season Stats Insights
- Danault has averaged 17:30 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -1).
- In three of 16 games this year, Danault has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Danault has a point in eight of 16 games played this season, with multiple points in one of them.
- Danault has an assist in six of 16 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Danault has an implied probability of 51.2% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 36.4% of Danault going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Danault Stats vs. the Coyotes
- The Coyotes are 14th in goals allowed, giving up 53 total goals (3.1 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (+2) ranks 14th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Arizona|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.