Seahawks vs. Rams: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Rams (3-6) host the Seattle Seahawks (6-3) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at SoFi Stadium and will attempt to end a three-game losing streak.
As the Rams prepare for this matchup against the Seahawks, here are the recent betting trends and insights for both teams.
Seahawks vs. Rams Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Inglewood, California
- Venue: SoFi Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Seahawks vs. Rams Betting Records & Stats
- The Seahawks have combined with their opponent to score more than 46.5 points in three of nine games this season.
- Seattle has a 44.1-point average over/under in their outings this season, 2.4 fewer points than this game's point total.
- The Seahawks have put together a 4-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Seahawks have won one out of the three games in which they've been the underdog.
- Seattle has a record of 1-2 when it is set as an underdog of +105 or more by oddsmakers this season.
Los Angeles Rams
- The average point total in Los Angeles' games this season is 45, 1.5 points fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- The Rams have covered the spread three times over nine games with a set spread.
- The Rams have been moneyline favorites three times this year. They've finished 2-1.
- Los Angeles has played as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter in only two games this season, and it split 1-1.
Rams vs. Seahawks Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Seahawks vs. Rams Betting Insights & Trends
- Seattle has not covered the spread and is 0-3 overall over its past three games.
- The Seahawks have gone over the total twice in their past three contests.
- The Seahawks are scoring fewer points in divisional games (16.5 per game) than overall (22.2), but also conceding fewer points (20) than overall (22.3).
- The Rams have a negative point differential on the season (-26 total points, -2.9 per game), as do the Seahawks (-1 total points, -0.1 per game).
- Los Angeles has not covered the spread and is 0-3 overall in its past three contests.
- In its past three games, Los Angeles has hit the over once.
- The Rams have scored 26.3 points per game this season in divisional contests, which is 6.5 more points per game than their overall season average (19.8). Meanwhile, their defense is allowing fewer points in divisional games (17.3) compared to their overall season average (22.7).
- The Rams have been outscored by 26 points this season (2.9 per game), and opponents of the Seahawks have outscored them by only one point (0.1 per game).
Seahawks Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||44.1||42.8||45.6|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.6||24.4||24.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-1||4-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-2||0-0||1-2|
Rams Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||45||47||43.4|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.9||26.3||23.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||1-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-5||0-2||1-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.