Seahawks vs. Rams: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 11
Sportsbooks give the Los Angeles Rams (3-6) a slight chance to end their one-game losing streak, as they are favored by 1.5 points in a matchup against the Seattle Seahawks (6-3) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at SoFi Stadium. A point total of 46.5 has been set for this game.
The recent betting trends and insights for the Rams can be found below before they meet the Seahawks. As the Seahawks prepare for this matchup against the Rams, check out their betting insights and trends.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Seahawks vs. Rams Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Los Angeles Moneyline||Seattle Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Rams (-1.5)||46.5||-125||+105||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Rams (-1.5)||46.5||-132||+112||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 11 Odds
- Click here for Eagles vs Chiefs
- Click here for Bears vs Lions
- Click here for Titans vs Jaguars
- Click here for Buccaneers vs 49ers
- Click here for Chargers vs Packers
Seattle vs. Los Angeles Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Seahawks vs. Rams Betting Insights
- Seattle has covered the spread four times in nine games.
- The Seahawks have one win ATS (1-2) as a 1.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- There have been four Seattle games (out of nine) that hit the over this year.
- So far this season, Los Angeles has compiled a 3-4-2 record against the spread.
- The Rams have one win ATS (1-1) as a 1.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- The teams have hit the over in three of Los Angeles' nine games with a set total.
Seahawks Player Props
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Tyler Lockett||-||-||-||-||14.5 (-120)||-|
|Geno Smith||254.5 (-115)||-||6.5 (-111)||-||-||-|
|Noah Fant||-||-||-||-||20.5 (-111)||-|
|D.K. Metcalf||-||-||-||-||69.5 (-115)||-|
|Colby Parkinson||-||-||-||-||7.5 (-118)||-|
|Kenneth Walker III||-||-||64.5 (-118)||-||9.5 (-115)||-|
|Jaxon Smith-Njigba||-||-||-||-||49.5 (-115)||-|
|Zach Charbonnet||-||-||27.5 (-115)||-||11.5 (-120)||-|
Payouts above are for the "over" bet.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.