Seahawks vs. Rams Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 11
According to our computer model, the Los Angeles Rams will beat the Seattle Seahawks when they meet at SoFi Stadium on Sunday, November 19 (at 4:25 PM ET). We have more projections, regarding the point spread, total and final score, available in this article.
Watch the Seahawks in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
On offense, the Rams rank 14th in the NFL with 335.9 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 20th in total defense (340 yards allowed per contest). With 331.4 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Seahawks rank 18th in the NFL in 2023. On defense, they rank 25th, allowing 354.3 total yards per contest.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Seahawks vs. Rams Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: Rams by 1.5)||Under (46.5)||Rams 22, Seahawks 21|
Place your bets on the Rams-Seahawks matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Seahawks Betting Info
- The implied probability of a win by the Seahawks based on the moneyline is 48.8%.
- Seattle has compiled a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- So far this season, four of Seattle's nine games with a set number have gone over the point total.
- The over/under for this game is 2.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Seahawks games (44.1).
Rams Betting Info
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Rams have an implied win probability of 55.6%.
- Los Angeles has covered three times in nine chances against the spread this season.
- The Rams have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Los Angeles and its opponent have combined to go over the point total three out of nine times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 46.5 points, 1.5 more than the average point total for Rams games this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Seahawks vs. Rams 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.