Rams vs. Seahawks: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Rams (3-6) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Seattle Seahawks (6-3) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at SoFi Stadium.
Rams and Seahawks betting trends and insights can be found below before they meet on Sunday.
Rams vs. Seahawks Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Inglewood, California
- Venue: SoFi Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rams vs. Seahawks Betting Records & Stats
Los Angeles Rams
- Los Angeles has an average point total of 45 in their outings this year, 1.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Rams are 3-4-2 against the spread this season.
- The Rams have won 66.7% of their games as moneyline favorites (2-1).
- Los Angeles has played as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter in only two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- The Seahawks have played three games this season that have gone over 46.5 combined points scored.
- The average total for Seattle's games this season is 44.1 points, 2.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Seahawks have put together a record of 4-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Seahawks have entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- Seattle has a record of 1-2 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
Rams vs. Seahawks Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Rams vs. Seahawks Betting Insights & Trends
- Los Angeles has not covered the spread and is 0-3 overall over its past three contests.
- Los Angeles has hit the over once in its past three games.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Rams are averaging 26.3 points per game in divisional matchups, which is 5.4 more points per game than their overall season average (19.8 points per game). Their defense is allowing fewer points in divisional games (17.3) compared to their overall season average (22.7).
- The Rams have a -26-point negative scoring differential this season (-2.9 per game). The Seahawks also have been outscored, by one point (0.1 per game).
- Seattle has no wins against the spread and is 0-3 overall in its last three games.
- The Seahawks have gone over the total twice in their past three contests.
- The Seahawks are scoring fewer points in divisional games (16.5 per game) than overall (22.2), but also conceding fewer points (20) than overall (22.3).
- The Rams have been outscored by 26 points this season (2.9 per game), and opponents of the Seahawks have outscored them by only one point (0.1 per game).
Rams Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||45||47||43.4|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.9||26.3||23.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||1-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-5||0-2||1-3|
Seahawks Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||44.1||42.8||45.6|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.6||24.4||24.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-1||4-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-2||0-0||1-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.