Raiders vs. Dolphins: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) visit the Miami Dolphins (6-3) at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
The betting insights and trends for the Dolphins and Raiders can be seen in this article before you bet on Sunday's matchup.
Raiders vs. Dolphins Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Raiders vs. Dolphins Betting Records & Stats
Las Vegas Raiders
- The Raiders and their opponents have scored more than 45.5 combined points just once this season.
- The average total for Las Vegas' games this season is 42.6 points, 2.9 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Raiders have covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-5-0).
- The Raiders have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- Las Vegas has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +600.
- Miami has an average point total of 49.1 in their contests this year, 3.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Dolphins are 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins have been moneyline favorites five times this season, and they've won each of those games.
- Miami has played as a moneyline favorite of -900 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
Dolphins vs. Raiders Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Raiders vs. Dolphins Betting Insights & Trends
- Las Vegas has covered the spread twice and is 1-2 overall in its last three games.
- The Raiders have not gone over the total in their past three contests.
- The Dolphins have outscored their opponents by a total of 60 points this season (6.7 per game), and opponents of the Raiders have outscored them by 33 points on the year (3.3 per game).
- In its past three games, Miami has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In Miami's past three games, it has hit the over once.
- The Dolphins have totaled 60 more points than their opponents this season (6.7 per game), while the Raiders have been outscored by 33 total points (3.3 per game).
Raiders Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||42.6||40.8||44.4|
|Implied Team Total AVG||23.1||21.2||25|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||3-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||1-0||1-3|
Dolphins Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||49.1||47.3||50.5|
|Implied Team Total AVG||27.6||29||26.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-0||4-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-3||0-0||1-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.