Matthew Stafford Week 11 Preview vs. the Seahawks
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford will face a middle-of-the-pack pass defense in Week 11 (Sunday at 4:25 PM ET), up against the Seattle Seahawks. The Seahawks are ranked 22nd in terms of passing yards allowed, at 238.3 per game.
Stafford has passed for 2,070 yards (258.8 per game) this season, connecting on 59.7% of his passes with eight TD passes with seven INTs. With 68 yards on 13 attempts, Stafford also has helped out on the ground.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Stafford and the Rams with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Stafford vs. the Seahawks
- Stafford vs the Seahawks (since 2021): 3 GP / 314.3 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Seattle has allowed 300 or more passing yards to a total of four opposing players this year.
- The Seahawks have cenceded six players to throw one or more touchdowns in a game this season.
- Seattle has allowed four players to throw two or more touchdowns in a matchup in 2023.
- The Seahawks have allowed two opposing players to throw for at least three TD passes in an outing this season.
- The 238.3 passing yards the Seahawks concede per outing makes them the 22nd-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- The Seahawks' defense is 12th in the NFL by allowing 1.3 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (12 total passing TDs).
Rams Player Previews
Matthew Stafford Passing Props vs. the Seahawks
- Passing Yards: 253.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-111)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Stafford with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Stafford Passing Insights
- So far this year, Stafford has gone over his passing yards prop total in four of eight opportunities.
- The Rams have passed 57.5% of the time and run 42.5% this season. They rank 23rd in the NFL in scoring.
- Stafford is No. 9 in the NFL averaging 7.4 yards per attempt (2,070 total yards passing).
- Stafford has completed at least one touchdown pass in seven of eight games, including multiple TDs once.
- He has eight total touchdowns this season (47.1% of his team's 17 offensive TDs).
- Stafford has attempted 29 passes in the red zone (47.5% of his team's red zone plays).
Stafford's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Cowboys||10/29/2023||Week 8||13-for-22 / 162 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||1 ATT / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Steelers||10/22/2023||Week 7||14-for-29 / 231 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||1 ATT / 8 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cardinals||10/15/2023||Week 6||15-for-24 / 226 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||1 ATT / 2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Eagles||10/8/2023||Week 5||21-for-37 / 222 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Colts||10/1/2023||Week 4||27-for-40 / 319 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||2 ATT / 14 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.