Lakers vs. Rockets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Houston Rockets (6-4) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game road slide when they take on the Los Angeles Lakers (7-6) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena. The contest airs at 9:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and Space City Home Network. The matchup has an over/under of 218.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lakers vs. Rockets Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: SportsNet LA and Space City Home Network
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers Betting Records & Stats
- In nine of 13 games this season, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to total more than 218.5 points.
- Los Angeles' matchups this year have an average total of 226.7, 8.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Lakers' ATS record is 5-8-0 this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has won six out of the nine games in which it has been favored.
- Los Angeles has been at least a -225 moneyline favorite four times this season and won all of those games.
- The Lakers have a 69.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Lakers vs Rockets Additional Info
|Lakers vs Rockets Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Rockets Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Rockets Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Rockets Prediction|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lakers vs. Rockets Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 218.5||% of Games Over 218.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Lakers Insights & Trends
- Los Angeles has a worse record against the spread in home games (2-4-0) than it does in away games (3-4-0).
- The 112.4 points per game the Lakers average are 6.6 more points than the Rockets give up (105.8).
- Los Angeles has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall when putting up more than 105.8 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Lakers vs. Rockets Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Lakers vs. Rockets Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.