Lakers vs. Rockets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 19
The Houston Rockets (6-4) visit the Los Angeles Lakers (7-6) after losing three straight road games. The Lakers are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which starts at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lakers vs. Rockets Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet LA and Space City Home Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers vs. Rockets Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rockets 112 - Lakers 110
Lakers vs Rockets Additional Info
|Lakers vs Rockets Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Rockets Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Rockets Odds/Over/Under|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Lakers vs. Rockets
- Pick ATS: Rockets (+ 5.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Rockets (-2.1)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 221.2
- The Lakers have covered the spread less often than the Rockets this year, recording an ATS record of 5-8-0, compared to the 7-3-0 record of the Rockets.
- As a 5.5-point underdog or more in 2023-24, Houston is 1-1 against the spread compared to the 2-2 ATS record Los Angeles racks up as a 5.5-point favorite.
- Houston and its opponents have exceeded the total 30% of the time this season (three out of 10). That's less often than Los Angeles and its opponents have (five out of 13).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Lakers are 6-3, while the Rockets are 4-4 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Lakers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers Performance Insights
- On offense, the Lakers are posting 112.4 points per game (18th-ranked in league). They are ceding 114.3 points per contest on defense (18th-ranked).
- Los Angeles is averaging 43.6 rebounds per game (18th-ranked in NBA) this year, while allowing 45.8 rebounds per contest (23rd-ranked).
- The Lakers are dishing out 25.5 assists per game, which ranks them 14th in the NBA in 2023-24.
- Los Angeles is averaging 14.7 turnovers per game (21st-ranked in league). It is forcing 13.7 turnovers per contest (15th-ranked).
- The Lakers are averaging 10.2 threes per game (third-worst in NBA), and they own a 34.7% three-point percentage (21st-ranked).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.