Kenneth Walker III Week 11 Preview vs. the Rams
Kenneth Walker III has a decent matchup when his Seattle Seahawks play the Los Angeles Rams in Week 11 (Sunday, 4:25 PM ET). The Rams have conceded 122.8 rushing yards per game, 22nd in the NFL.
Walker, who leads the team with 595 rushing yards on 145 attempts (66.1 ypg), also has six rushing TDs. Walker has amassed 175 yards on 16 receptions (19.4 ypg) and one receiving TD.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Walker and the Seahawks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Walker vs. the Rams
- Walker vs the Rams (since 2021): 3 GP / 71.3 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- One opposing rusher has collected 100 or more rushing yards in a matchup against the Rams during the 2023 season.
- Los Angeles has given up one or more rushing TDs to 10 opposing players this year.
- No player has run two or more TDs against the Rams this season.
- The 122.8 rushing yards the Rams concede per outing makes them the 22nd-ranked run defense in the NFL this season.
- The Rams have the No. 22 defense in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed, giving up 10 this season (1.1 per game).
Seahawks Player Previews
Kenneth Walker III Rushing Props vs. the Rams
- Rushing Yards: 64.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Walker with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Walker Rushing Insights
- So far this season, Walker has hit the over three times on his rushing yards prop bet (in nine opportunities).
- The Seahawks pass on 58.8% of their plays and run on 41.2%. They are 18th in NFL play in points scored.
- He has handled 67.8% of his team's 214 rushing attempts this season (145).
- Walker has a rushing touchdown in four games this season, including multiple rushing TDs twice.
- He has seven total touchdowns this season (38.9% of his team's 18 offensive TDs).
- He has 34 red zone carries for 70.8% of the team share (his team runs on 52.2% of its plays in the red zone).
Kenneth Walker III Receiving Props vs the Rams
- Receiving Yards: 9.5 (-115)
Walker Receiving Insights
- Walker, in three of nine games, has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Walker has received 7.2% of his team's 306 passing attempts this season (22 targets).
- He has picked up 8.0 yards per target (175 yards on 22 targets).
- Walker has had a touchdown catch in one of nine games this year. He had only one TD in that game.
Walker's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Commanders||11/12/2023||Week 10||19 ATT / 63 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / 64 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Ravens||11/5/2023||Week 9||9 ATT / 16 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / 1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Browns||10/29/2023||Week 8||8 ATT / 66 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cardinals||10/22/2023||Week 7||26 ATT / 105 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 2 REC / 6 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bengals||10/15/2023||Week 6||19 ATT / 62 YDS / 1 TD||3 TAR / 3 REC / 27 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.