Justin Herbert Week 11 Preview vs. the Packers
Justin Herbert will be facing the seventh-best passing defense in the NFL when his Los Angeles Chargers play the Green Bay Packers in Week 11, on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
Through the air this season, Herbert has recorded 2,349 passing yards (261.0 per game), completing 216 of 322 attempts (67.1%) for 17 TD throws and five picks. On the ground, Herbert has rushed 36 times for 113 yards and three TDs.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Herbert and the Chargers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Herbert vs. the Packers
- Herbert vs the Packers (since 2021): No games
- Green Bay has yet to allow an opposing quarterback to throw for 300 or more passing yards in aan outing this year.
- The Packers have given up seven players to throw one or more touchdowns in a game this season.
- Green Bay has allowed one player to throw at least two touchdowns in a matchup in 2023.
- No opposing QB has thrown for at least three touchdowns in an outing against the Packers this season.
- The pass defense of the Packers is giving up 187.6 yards per game this year, which ranks seventh in the league.
- The Packers have the No. 1 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, conceding eight this season (0.9 per game).
Chargers Player Previews
Justin Herbert Passing Props vs. the Packers
- Passing Yards: 258.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-133)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Herbert with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Herbert Passing Insights
- Herbert has topped his passing yards prop total in four games this year, or 44.4%.
- The Chargers, who are ninth in NFL play in points scored, have passed 57.8% of the time while running 42.2%.
- Herbert's 7.3 yards per attempt rank 12th in the NFL.
- Herbert has completed at least one touchdown pass in eight of nine games, including multiple TDs five times.
- He has 74.1% of his team's 27 offensive touchdowns this season (20).
- Herbert has attempted 46 passes in the red zone (50.0% of his team's red zone plays).
Justin Herbert Rushing Props vs the Packers
- Rushing Yards: 9.5 (-118)
Herbert Rushing Insights
- Herbert has gone over his rushing yards total in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Herbert has scored at least one rushing touchdown in two of his games this season, including multiple rushing TDs once.
- He has 10 red zone rushing carries (21.7% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
Herbert's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Lions||11/12/2023||Week 10||27-for-40 / 323 YDS / 4 TDs / 1 INT||4 ATT / 15 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Jets||11/6/2023||Week 9||16-for-30 / 136 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||3 ATT / 17 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bears||10/29/2023||Week 8||31-for-40 / 298 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||1 ATT / 1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chiefs||10/22/2023||Week 7||17-for-30 / 259 YDS / 1 TD / 2 INTs||2 ATT / 5 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cowboys||10/16/2023||Week 6||22-for-37 / 227 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||6 ATT / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.