Joshua Jacobs Week 11 Preview vs. the Dolphins
Las Vegas Raiders running back Joshua Jacobs will face a mediocre run defense in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), versus the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins are ranked 13th in terms of rushing yards conceded, at 106.2 per game.
Jacobs has received 186 carries, converting them into a team-best 622 yards (62.2 ypg) with five scores. Additionally, Jacobs has also contributed 30 receptions for 253 yards (25.3 ypg).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Jacobs and the Raiders with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Jacobs vs. the Dolphins
- Jacobs vs the Dolphins (since 2021): No games
- The Dolphins have allowed 100 or more yards on the ground to one opposing rusher during the 2023 season.
- Miami has allowed nine opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- No player has rushed two or more TDs against the Dolphins this season.
- The 106.2 rushing yards per game conceded by the Dolphins defense makes them the NFL's 13th-ranked run defense.
- The Dolphins' defense ranks 18th in the league with nine rushing TDs allowed so far this season.
Raiders Player Previews
Joshua Jacobs Rushing Props vs. the Dolphins
- Rushing Yards: 65.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Jacobs with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jacobs Rushing Insights
- Jacobs hit the over on his rushing yards total set by sportsbooks in four of his 10 opportunities this season (40.0%).
- The Raiders pass on 56.1% of their plays and run on 43.9%. They are 26th in NFL action in points scored.
- He has handled 75.6% of his team's 246 rushing attempts this season (186).
- Jacobs has at least one trip to the end zone as a runner in four games this season, with multiple rushing TDs once.
- He has scored five of his team's 16 offensive touchdowns this season (31.2%).
- He has 35 carries in the red zone (74.5% of his team's 47 red zone rushes).
Joshua Jacobs Receiving Props vs the Dolphins
- Receiving Yards: 18.5 (-111)
Jacobs Receiving Insights
- Jacobs, in five of 10 games, has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Jacobs has been targeted on 45 of his team's 314 passing attempts this season (14.3% target share).
- He is averaging 5.6 yards per target (119th in league play), racking up 253 yards on 45 passes thrown his way.
- Jacobs, in 10 games this year, has zero TD receptions.
- Jacobs has been targeted six times in the red zone (13.6% of his team's 44 red zone pass attempts).
Jacobs' Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Jets||11/12/2023||Week 10||27 ATT / 116 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 11 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Giants||11/5/2023||Week 9||26 ATT / 98 YDS / 2 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Lions||10/30/2023||Week 8||15 ATT / 61 YDS / 1 TD||4 TAR / 2 REC / 27 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bears||10/22/2023||Week 7||11 ATT / 35 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 1 REC / 6 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Patriots||10/15/2023||Week 6||25 ATT / 77 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 2 REC / 16 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.