Hawaii vs. Idaho Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Hawaii Rainbow Wahine (1-2) and Idaho Vandals (2-1) matching up at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center has a projected final score of 67-48 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Hawaii, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 10:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Rainbow Wahine head into this game on the heels of a 65-51 win over San Francisco on Friday.
Hawaii vs. Idaho Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: Spectrum Hawaii OC16
Hawaii vs. Idaho Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hawaii 67, Idaho 48
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Hawaii Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Rainbow Wahine scored 60.3 points per game last season (271st in college basketball) and gave up 60 (69th in college basketball) for a +9 scoring differential overall.
- In conference games last year, Hawaii averaged more points per contest (61.5) than its overall average (60.3).
- The Rainbow Wahine posted 59.4 points per game at home last year, compared to 59.2 points per game in away games, a difference of 0.2 points per contest.
- Defensively Hawaii played worse at home last year, ceding 59.9 points per game, compared to 59 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.