Geno Smith Week 11 Preview vs. the Rams
Geno Smith has a decent matchup when his Seattle Seahawks face the Los Angeles Rams in Week 11 (Sunday, 4:25 PM ET). The Rams have given up 217.2 passing yards per game, 14th in the NFL.
Smith has piled up 2,171 passing yards (241.2 per game) and a 65.3% completion rate this season, passing for 11 TDs with seven INTs. With 66 yards on 23 attempts, Smith also has helped out via the run.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Smith and the Seahawks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Smith vs. the Rams
- Smith vs the Rams (since 2021): 4 GP / 205.8 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Los Angeles has allowed 300 or more passing yards to a total of two opposing players this year.
- The Rams have allowed one or more passing touchdowns to five opposing quarterbacks this season.
- Los Angeles has allowed two players to throw two or more touchdowns in a matchup in 2023.
- The Rams have allowed three or more TD passes in an outing to one opposing QB this season.
- Smith will play against the NFL's 14th-ranked pass defense this week. The Rams give up 217.2 passing yards per game.
- The Rams' defense ranks second in the league by allowing one passing touchdowns per game to opponents (nine total passing TDs).
Seahawks Player Previews
Geno Smith Passing Props vs. the Rams
- Passing Yards: 254.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-133)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Smith with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Smith Passing Insights
- So far this season, Smith has gone over his passing yards prop total in five of nine opportunities.
- The Seahawks, who are 18th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 58.8% of the time while running 41.2%.
- Smith is No. 14 in the NFL averaging 7.2 yards per attempt (2,171 total yards passing).
- Smith has completed at least one touchdown pass in seven of nine games, including multiple TDs four times.
- He has 11 total touchdowns this season (61.1% of his team's 18 offensive TDs).
- Smith has attempted 44 passes in the red zone (47.8% of his team's red zone plays).
Geno Smith Rushing Props vs the Rams
- Rushing Yards: 6.5 (-111)
Smith Rushing Insights
- Smith has hit the rushing yards over in three of nine opportunities (33.3%).
- Smith has not found paydirt on the ground this year in nine games.
- He has five red zone rushing carries (10.4% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
Smith's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Commanders||11/12/2023||Week 10||31-for-47 / 369 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||1 ATT / 13 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Ravens||11/5/2023||Week 9||13-for-28 / 157 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||2 ATT / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Browns||10/29/2023||Week 8||23-for-37 / 254 YDS / 2 TDs / 2 INTs||2 ATT / -3 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cardinals||10/22/2023||Week 7||18-for-24 / 219 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||6 ATT / 10 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bengals||10/15/2023||Week 6||27-for-41 / 326 YDS / 0 TDs / 2 INTs||4 ATT / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.