Darrell Henderson Week 11 Preview vs. the Seahawks
Darrell Henderson has a decent matchup when his Los Angeles Rams play the Seattle Seahawks in Week 11 (Sunday, 4:25 PM ET). The Seahawks have conceded 116 rushing yards per game, 20th in the league.
Henderson has accumulated 111 rushing yards on 40 carries (37.0 ypg), including one trip to the end zone. Henderson has also contributed six receptions for 75 yards, good for 25.0 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Henderson and the Rams with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Henderson vs. the Seahawks
- Henderson vs the Seahawks (since 2021): 2 GP / 52.5 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Seahawks have given up 100 or more yards on the ground to one opposing rusher during the 2023 season.
- Eight opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Seattle this year.
- The Seahawks have allowed two or more rushing TDs to two opposing rushers this season.
- The rush defense of the Seahawks is conceding 116 yards per contest on the ground this year, which ranks 20th in the league.
- The Seahawks' defense is ranked 22nd in the league with 10 rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Rams Player Previews
Darrell Henderson Rushing Props vs. the Seahawks
- Rushing Yards: 40.5 (-111)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Henderson with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Henderson Rushing Insights
- Henderson has hit the over on his rushing yards total once in three opportunities this season.
- The Rams pass on 57.5% of their plays and run on 42.5%. They are 23rd in NFL action in points scored.
- His team has attempted 234 rushes this season. He's handled 40 of those carries (17.1%).
- Henderson has rushed for a touchdown once this season in three games played.
- He has scored one of his team's 17 offensive touchdowns this season (5.9%).
- He has three carries in the red zone (9.4% of his team's 32 red zone rushes).
Darrell Henderson Receiving Props vs the Seahawks
- Receiving Yards: 14.5 (-111)
Henderson Receiving Insights
- Henderson has 2.2% of his team's target share (seven targets on 316 passing attempts).
- He has averaged 10.7 yards per target (75 yards on seven targets).
- Henderson, in three games this year, has zero TD receptions.
Henderson's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Packers||11/5/2023||Week 9||10 ATT / 19 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 16 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Cowboys||10/29/2023||Week 8||12 ATT / 31 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 54 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Steelers||10/22/2023||Week 7||18 ATT / 61 YDS / 1 TD||2 TAR / 1 REC / 5 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.