D.K. Metcalf Week 11 Preview vs. the Rams
D.K. Metcalf will be running routes against the 14th-ranked passing defense in the NFL when his Seattle Seahawks play the Los Angeles Rams in Week 11, on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET.
Metcalf has accumulated 35 catches for a team-leading 552 yards and two TDs this year so far this year. He has been targeted on 62 occasions, and averages 69.0 yards receiving.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Metcalf and the Seahawks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Metcalf vs. the Rams
- Metcalf vs the Rams (since 2021): 5 GP / 72.8 REC YPG / REC TD
- Los Angeles has given up 100 or more receiving yards to five opposing receivers in the 2023 season.
- The Rams have surrendered a TD pass to eight opposing players this year.
- Los Angeles has given up two or more TD receptions to one opposing player on the season.
- The 217.2 passing yards per game conceded by the Rams defense makes them the NFL's 14th-ranked pass defense.
- The Rams have the No. 2 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up nine this season (one per game).
Seahawks Player Previews
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Props vs. the Rams
- Receiving Yards: 69.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Metcalf with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Metcalf Receiving Insights
- In five of eight games this year, Metcalf has topped the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Metcalf has 20.3% of his team's target share (62 targets on 306 passing attempts).
- He is averaging 8.9 yards per target (29th in NFL play), averaging 552 yards on 62 passes thrown his way.
- Metcalf has reeled in two touchdown catches this year in eight games, one apiece on two occasions.
- He has scored two of his team's 18 offensive touchdowns this season (11.1%).
- Metcalf (13 red zone targets) has been targeted 29.5% of the time in the red zone (44 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Metcalf's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Commanders||11/12/2023||Week 10||12 TAR / 7 REC / 98 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Ravens||11/5/2023||Week 9||4 TAR / 1 REC / 50 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Browns||10/29/2023||Week 8||14 TAR / 5 REC / 67 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bengals||10/15/2023||Week 6||9 TAR / 4 REC / 69 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Giants||10/2/2023||Week 4||4 TAR / 3 REC / 34 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.