Chargers vs. Packers: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Green Bay Packers (3-6) square off against the Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) at Lambeau Field on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
Before the Chargers meet the Packers, here are the betting trends and insights for both teams.
Chargers vs. Packers Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Venue: Lambeau Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Chargers vs. Packers Betting Records & Stats
Los Angeles Chargers
- Los Angeles has an average point total of 48.1 in their contests this year, 4.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Chargers have covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-5-0).
- The Chargers have gone 3-2 as moneyline favorites (winning 60% of those games).
- Los Angeles is 3-1 (winning 75% of its games) when it have played as a moneyline favorite of -160 or shorter.
Green Bay Packers
- The Packers have combined with their opponent to score more than 44 points in three of nine games this season.
- Green Bay's contests this season have a 41.6-point average over/under, 2.4 fewer points than this game's total.
- The Packers are 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Packers have been the underdog six times and won two of those games.
- Green Bay has played as an underdog of +135 or more once this season and lost that game.
Chargers vs. Packers Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Chargers vs. Packers Betting Insights & Trends
- Over its past three contests, Los Angeles has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three contests, Los Angeles has hit the over once.
- The Chargers have outscored their opponents by a total of 24 points this season (2.7 points per game), and opponents of the Packers have outscored them by only three points (0.3 per game).
- In its past three contests, Green Bay has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- The Packers have gone over the total once in their past three games.
- The Chargers have totaled 24 more points than their opponents this season (2.7 per game), while the Packers have been outscored by three total points (0.3 per game).
Chargers Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||48.1||48.8||47.1|
|Implied Team Total AVG||26.2||27||25.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||2-1||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-3||0-2||0-1|
Packers Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||41.6||41.4||41.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||22||21.8||22.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-4||1-1||1-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.