Chargers vs. Packers: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 11
The Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) are considered 3-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 19, 2023 versus the Green Bay Packers (3-6). This contest has an over/under of 44 points.
Before the Chargers take on the Packers, prepare for the matchup by taking a look at their recent betting insights and trends. The recent betting insights and trends for the Packers can be seen in this article before you wager on their matchup against Chargers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Chargers vs. Packers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Los Angeles Moneyline||Green Bay Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Chargers (-3)||44||-160||+135||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Chargers (-3)||43.5||-162||+136||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 11 Odds
- Click here for Eagles vs Chiefs
- Click here for Giants vs Commanders
- Click here for Steelers vs Browns
- Click here for Vikings vs Broncos
- Click here for Cowboys vs Panthers
Los Angeles vs. Green Bay Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Chargers vs. Packers Betting Insights
- So far this season, Los Angeles has put together a 4-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Chargers have an ATS record of 3-1 as 3-point favorites or more.
- Los Angeles games have hit the over on three of nine occasions (33.3%).
- Green Bay's record against the spread in 2023 is 4-5-0.
- The Packers have won once ATS (1-1) as a 3-point underdog or greater this year.
- Green Bay has played nine games this season, and four of them have gone over the total.
Chargers Player Props
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Keenan Allen||-||-||-||-||85.5 (-118)||-|
|Austin Ekeler||-||-||55.5 (-111)||-||33.5 (-115)||-|
|Jalen Guyton||-||-||-||-||20.5 (-115)||-|
|Justin Herbert||258.5 (-115)||-||9.5 (-118)||-||-||-|
|Quentin Johnston||-||-||-||-||36.5 (-118)||-|
|Donald Parham||-||-||-||-||28.5 (-111)||-|
Payouts above are for the "over" bet.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.