Chargers vs. Packers Injury Report — Week 11
Entering their Sunday, November 19 game against the Green Bay Packers (3-6) at Lambeau Field, which starts at 1:00 PM , the Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) are dealing with 10 players on the injury report.
Watch the Chargers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Chargers enter the matchup after losing 41-38 to the Detroit Lions in their last game on November 12.
Their last time out, the Packers were beaten by the Pittsburgh Steelers 23-19.
Los Angeles Chargers Injury Report Today
|Donald Parham||TE||Hip||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Rashawn Slater||OT||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
|Alohi Gilman||S||Elbow||Full Participation In Practice|
|Joey Bosa||OLB||Hand||Full Participation In Practice|
|Sebastian Joseph-Day||DL||Knee||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Green Bay Packers Injury Report Today
|Christian Watson||WR||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Yosuah Nijman||OT||Back||Full Participation In Practice|
|Jon Runyan||OG||Neck||Full Participation In Practice|
|Kenny Clark||DL||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 11 Injury Reports
- Click here for Cowboys vs Panthers
- Click here for Bears vs Lions
- Click here for Steelers vs Browns
- Click here for Cardinals vs Texans
- Click here for Raiders vs Dolphins
Chargers vs. Packers Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Tickets: Buy Tickets for This Game at Ticketmaster!
Rep the Chargers or the Packers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Chargers Season Insights
- Despite having a bottom-five defense that ranks second-worst in the NFL (393.2 yards allowed per game), the Chargers have had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking 11th in the NFL by averaging 349.9 yards per game.
- The Chargers rank seventh in scoring offense (26.6 points per game) and 24th in scoring defense (23.9 points allowed per game) this year.
- The Chargers own the eighth-ranked passing offense this year (249.1 passing yards per game), and they've been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking worst with 291.2 passing yards allowed per game.
- Los Angeles is averaging 100.8 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 22nd in the NFL. The team's defensive unit ranks 11th, giving up 102 rushing yards per contest.
- The Chargers have the third-best turnover margin in the NFL at +8, forcing 15 turnovers (ninth in NFL) while turning it over seven times (first in NFL).
Chargers vs. Packers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Chargers (-3)
- Moneyline: Chargers (-160), Packers (+135)
- Total: 44 points
Sign up to live bet on the Chargers-Packers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.