Austin Ekeler Week 11 Preview vs. the Packers
Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler has a favorable matchup in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), playing the Green Bay Packers. The Packers are giving up the sixth-most rushing yards in the league, 133 per game.
On the ground, Ekeler has 332 rushing yards on 92 attempts (55.3 ypg), and has four rushing TDs. Ekeler has collected 248 yards on 22 receptions (41.3 ypg) and one receiving TD.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Ekeler and the Chargers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ekeler vs. the Packers
- Ekeler vs the Packers (since 2021): No games
- The Packers have let three opposing rushers to pile up 100 or more yards in a game during the 2023 season.
- Green Bay has allowed one or more rushing TDs to seven opposing players this year.
- The Packers have allowed two or more rushing TDs to one opposing rusher this season.
- The Packers allow 133 rushing yards per game, the NFL's 27th-ranked rush defense this season.
- The Packers' defense is ranked 18th in the league with nine rushing TDs conceded so far this season.
Chargers Player Previews
Austin Ekeler Rushing Props vs. the Packers
- Rushing Yards: 55.5 (-111)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Ekeler with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Ekeler Rushing Insights
- Ekeler went over his rushing yards total two times in six games played this season.
- The Chargers pass on 57.8% of their plays and run on 42.2%. They are ninth in NFL play in points scored.
- He has carried the ball in 92 of his team's 236 total rushing attempts this season (39.0%).
- Ekeler has rushed for at least one touchdown three times this season, including one game with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has five total touchdowns this season (18.5% of his team's 27 offensive TDs).
- He has 19 red zone rushing carries (41.3% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
Austin Ekeler Receiving Props vs the Packers
- Receiving Yards: 33.5 (-115)
Ekeler Receiving Insights
- In four of six games this season, Ekeler has topped his prop for receiving yards.
- Ekeler has 10.8% of his team's target share (35 targets on 323 passing attempts).
- He has been targeted 35 times, averaging 7.1 yards per target (85th in NFL).
- Ekeler, in six games this season, has caught one touchdown pass.
- Ekeler (five red zone targets) has been targeted 10.9% of the time in the red zone (46 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Ekeler's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Lions||11/12/2023||Week 10||19 ATT / 67 YDS / 1 TD||7 TAR / 4 REC / 48 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Jets||11/6/2023||Week 9||14 ATT / 47 YDS / 2 TDs||7 TAR / 2 REC / 23 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bears||10/29/2023||Week 8||15 ATT / 29 YDS / 0 TDs||8 TAR / 7 REC / 94 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Chiefs||10/22/2023||Week 7||14 ATT / 45 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / 1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cowboys||10/16/2023||Week 6||14 ATT / 27 YDS / 0 TDs||6 TAR / 4 REC / 35 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.