Quinton Byfield Game Preview: Kings vs. Blues - November 18
Quinton Byfield will be among those on the ice Saturday when his Los Angeles Kings play the St. Louis Blues at Crypto.com Arena. Looking to wager on Byfield's props? Here is some information to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Quinton Byfield vs. Blues Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +155)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Byfield Season Stats Insights
- Byfield has averaged 14:55 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of +9).
- In two of 15 games this season, Byfield has scored a goal, but he's yet to produce two or more goals in the same contest.
- In nine of 15 games this season, Byfield has recorded a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Byfield has an assist in eight of 15 games so far this year, with multiple assists in two of them.
- The implied probability that Byfield hits the over on his points over/under is 51.2%, based on the odds.
- There is a 39.2% chance of Byfield having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Byfield Stats vs. the Blues
- The Blues have given up 40 goals in total (2.7 per game), which ranks fifth in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's +2 goal differential ranks 15th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. St. Louis|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.