Phillip Danault Game Preview: Kings vs. Blues - November 18
The Los Angeles Kings, with Phillip Danault, will be on the ice Saturday at 10:30 PM ET, and they'll be facing the St. Louis Blues. Thinking about a bet on Danault? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Phillip Danault vs. Blues Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +155)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Danault Season Stats Insights
- Danault's plus-minus rating this season, in 17:28 per game on the ice, is -1.
- Danault has a goal in three games this season through 15 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Danault has registered a point in a game seven times this year out of 15 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- Danault has posted an assist in a game five times this season in 15 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Danault has an implied probability of 54.5% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- Danault has an implied probability of 39.2% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Danault Stats vs. the Blues
- The Blues have conceded 40 goals in total (2.7 per game), which ranks fifth in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's +2 goal differential ranks 15th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. St. Louis|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.