Kings vs. Blues: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Los Angeles Kings (9-3-3) square off against the St. Louis Blues (8-6-1) at Crypto.com Arena on Saturday, November 18 at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW. The Kings defeated the Florida Panthers 2-1 in their last outing, while the Blues are coming off a 5-1 loss to the San Jose Sharks.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Kings vs. Blues Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
|Kings (-185)||Blues (+150)||6||Kings (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Kings Betting Insights
- The Kings have won five of their seven games when favored on the moneyline this season (71.4%).
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -185 or shorter (66.7% win percentage).
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Kings have an implied win probability of 64.9%.
- Los Angeles and its opponent have posted more than 6 goals in 10 of 15 games this season.
Kings vs Blues Additional Info
|Kings vs Blues Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Blues Prediction|
|Kings vs Blues Player Props|
|How to Watch Kings vs Blues|
Kings vs. Blues Rankings
|Kings Total (Rank)||Blues Total (Rank)|
|58 (5th)||Goals||42 (28th)|
|41 (6th)||Goals Allowed||40 (5th)|
|12 (15th)||Power Play Goals||3 (31st)|
|6 (3rd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||9 (11th)|
Kings Advanced Stats
- Los Angeles has a 4-6-0 record against the spread in its past 10 contests, going 7-1-2 overall.
- Los Angeles went over in four of its past 10 contests.
- The Kings have had an average of 6.4 total goals scored in their past 10 games, 0.4 higher than this matchup's over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Kings' goals per game average is equal to their season-long average.
- The Kings' 58 goals this season make them the fifth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- On defense, the Kings are one of the best units in NHL action, conceding 41 goals to rank sixth.
- The team has the league's fourth-best goal differential at +17 this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.