Kings vs. Blues Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Los Angeles Kings (9-3-3), coming off a 2-1 win over the Florida Panthers, host the St. Louis Blues (8-6-1) at Crypto.com Arena on Saturday, November 18 at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW. The Blues lost to the San Jose Sharks 5-1 in their most recent game.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Kings are 7-1-2 over the past 10 contests, totaling 37 total goals (eight power-play goals on 38 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 21.1%). They have given up 23 goals to their opponents.
Get ready for this matchup by checking out our prediction for who will come out on top in Saturday's hockey action.
Kings vs. Blues Predictions for Saturday
Our computer projection model for this matchup predicts a final result of Kings 4, Blues 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Kings (-200)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.2 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Kings (-1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Kings vs Blues Additional Info
Kings Splits and Trends
- The Kings have a 9-3-3 record overall, with a -3-3 record in contests that have needed overtime.
- In the four games Los Angeles has played that were decided by one goal, it has a 3-0-1 record (good for seven points).
- Los Angeles finished 1-3-0 in the four games this season when it scored a pair of goals (registering two points).
- The Kings have scored more than two goals in 11 games (8-0-3, 19 points).
- In the eight games when Los Angeles has capitalized on a lone power-play goal, it has a 7-1-0 record (14 points).
- In the 10 games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Los Angeles is 5-2-3 (13 points).
- The Kings have been outshot by opponents five times, and went 4-1-0 (eight points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Blues AVG||Blues Rank|
|19th||19.67%||Power Play %||6.98%||32nd|
|3rd||88.46%||Penalty Kill %||76.92%||20th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Kings vs. Blues Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.