Kevin Fiala Game Preview: Kings vs. Blues - November 18
Kevin Fiala will be in action when the Los Angeles Kings and St. Louis Blues meet on Saturday at Crypto.com Arena, starting at 10:30 PM ET. Looking to bet on Fiala's props? Here is some information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Kevin Fiala vs. Blues Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -175)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +105)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Fiala Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Fiala has a plus-minus rating of -5, while averaging 17:29 on the ice per game.
- In three of 15 games this season, Fiala has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In 11 of 15 games this year, Fiala has registered a point, and four of those games included multiple points.
- Fiala has had an assist in a game 10 times this year over 15 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
- The implied probability is 63.6% that Fiala hits the over on his points over/under based on the odds.
- Fiala has an implied probability of 48.8% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Fiala Stats vs. the Blues
- The Blues have given up 40 goals in total (2.7 per game), which ranks fifth in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 15th-ranked goal differential (+2).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. St. Louis|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.