How to Watch the Hawaii vs. Wyoming Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Wyoming Cowboys (6-4) host an MWC battle against the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (4-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium.
While Wyoming ranks 71st in total defense with 377.7 yards allowed per game, the team's offensive unit has been slightly less successful, ranking ninth-worst (301.6 yards per game). Hawaii has been struggling on defense, ranking 20th-worst with 32.1 points surrendered per game. It has been better on offense, compiling 22 points per contest (105th-ranked).
For more specifics of this game, including where and how to watch on Spectrum Sports, read on.
Hawaii vs. Wyoming Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: Spectrum Sports
- City: Laramie, Wyoming
- Venue: Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Michigan vs Maryland
- UCLA vs USC
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- SMU vs Memphis
- Rutgers vs Penn State
Hawaii vs. Wyoming Key Statistics
|340 (80th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||301.6 (125th)|
|373.8 (98th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||377.7 (65th)|
|70.1 (133rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||149.3 (78th)|
|269.9 (34th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||152.3 (126th)|
|20 (122nd)||Turnovers (Rank)||10 (20th)|
|11 (101st)||Takeaways (Rank)||17 (29th)|
Hawaii Stats Leaders
- Brayden Schager has 2,944 passing yards, or 267.6 per game, so far this season. He has completed 63.1% of his passes and has thrown 24 touchdowns with 12 interceptions.
- The team's top rusher, Landon Sims, has carried the ball 46 times for 203 yards (18.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- Jordan Johnson has run for 198 yards across 34 carries.
- Steven McBride's 839 receiving yards (76.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 52 receptions on 86 targets with eight touchdowns.
- Pofele Ashlock has put up a 726-yard season so far with nine touchdowns. He's caught 72 passes on 108 targets.
- Alex Perry's 24 catches (on 38 targets) have netted him 277 yards (25.2 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Wyoming Stats Leaders
- Andrew Peasley has been a dual threat for Wyoming so far this season. He has 1,339 passing yards, completing 58.3% of his passes and collecting 15 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He's rushed for 304 yards (30.4 ypg) on 85 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Harrison Waylee, has carried the ball 122 times for 715 yards (71.5 per game), scoring three times.
- Wyatt Wieland's 342 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 51 times and has collected 34 catches and four touchdowns.
- Treyton Welch has put up a 268-yard season so far with two touchdowns, hauling in 25 passes on 34 targets.
- Ayir Asante's 14 grabs have yielded 265 yards and five touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wyoming or Hawaii gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.