Anze Kopitar Game Preview: Kings vs. Blues - November 18
Anze Kopitar and the Los Angeles Kings will face the St. Louis Blues at 10:30 PM ET on Saturday, at Crypto.com Arena. Looking to bet on Kopitar's props? Here is some information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Anze Kopitar vs. Blues Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -175)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +120)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kopitar Season Stats Insights
- Kopitar has averaged 19:59 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +7).
- Kopitar has netted a goal in a game seven times this year in 15 games played, including multiple goals once.
- Kopitar has a point in 12 of 15 games this season, with multiple points in three of them.
- Kopitar has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in seven of 15 games played.
- The implied probability is 63.6% that Kopitar hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
- Kopitar has an implied probability of 45.5% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Kopitar Stats vs. the Blues
- The Blues have conceded 40 goals in total (2.7 per game), which ranks fifth in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 15th-ranked goal differential (+2).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. St. Louis|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.