Troy Terry Game Preview: Ducks vs. Panthers - November 17
Troy Terry and the Anaheim Ducks will play the Florida Panthers at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, at Honda Center. Considering a bet on Terry? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Troy Terry vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -149)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +140)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Terry Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Terry has a plus-minus rating of -3, while averaging 18:41 on the ice per game.
- Terry has scored a goal in three of 16 games this season, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- In seven of 16 games this season, Terry has registered a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- In seven of 16 games this season, Terry has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Terry's implied probability to go over his point total is 59.8% based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 41.7% of Terry going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Terry Stats vs. the Panthers
- On defense, the Panthers are one of the stingiest units in the NHL, allowing 45 goals in total (2.8 per game) which ranks 10th.
- The team's +5 goal differential ranks 11th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Florida|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.