Ryan Strome Game Preview: Ducks vs. Panthers - November 17
The Anaheim Ducks, Ryan Strome included, will face the Florida Panthers on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. Does a bet on Strome intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Ryan Strome vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Strome Season Stats Insights
- Strome's plus-minus this season, in 15:56 per game on the ice, is +3.
- Strome has twice scored a goal in a game this season in 15 games played, but has yet to post a multi-goal contest.
- In nine of 15 games this year, Strome has recorded a point, and four of those games included multiple points.
- In eight of 15 games this season, Strome has registered an assist, and in four of those matches recorded two or more.
- Strome's implied probability to go over his point total is 47.6% based on the odds.
- There is a 36.4% chance of Strome having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Strome Stats vs. the Panthers
- The Panthers have conceded 45 goals in total (2.8 per game), which ranks 10th in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+5) ranks 11th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Florida|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.