Ducks vs. Panthers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Florida Panthers (10-5-1) take on the Anaheim Ducks (9-7) at Honda Center on Friday, November 17 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW, with both teams back in action after a loss. The Panthers fell to the Los Angeles Kings 2-1 in their last outing, while the Ducks are coming off an 8-2 loss to the Colorado Avalanche.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Ducks have a 7-3-0 record over their last 10 games. They have totaled 35 goals while giving up 32 in that time. On the power play, 37 opportunities have resulted in 10 goals (27.0% conversion rate).
Get ready for this matchup by checking out our pick for who will emerge with the victory in Friday's hockey action.
Ducks vs. Panthers Predictions for Friday
Our computer projections model for this encounter predicts a final result of Ducks 4, Panthers 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Ducks (+135)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.1 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Ducks (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Ducks vs Panthers Additional Info
|Panthers vs Ducks Odds/Over/Under|
|Panthers vs Ducks Player Props|
|Panthers vs Ducks Betting Trends & Stats|
Ducks Splits and Trends
- The Ducks have a 3-0-3 record in overtime contests this season and a 9-7 overall record.
- Anaheim has earned 10 points (5-2-0) in its seven games that finished with a one-goal margin.
- This season the Ducks scored just one goal in three games and they lost every time.
- Anaheim failed to win both games this season when it scored a pair of goals.
- The Ducks have scored at least three goals in 10 games, earning 18 points from those contests.
- This season, Anaheim has scored a lone power-play goal in three games has a record of 2-1-0 in those matchups.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Anaheim has posted a record of 2-4-0 (four points).
- The Ducks have been outshot by opponents 10 times this season, and earned 14 points in those games.
Team Stats Comparison
|Panthers Rank||Panthers AVG||Ducks AVG||Ducks Rank|
|23rd||17.31%||Power Play %||19.64%||19th|
|24th||74.51%||Penalty Kill %||80.56%||13th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Ducks vs. Panthers Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Honda Center in Anaheim, California
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.