Lakers vs. Trail Blazers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-8) are 8.5-point underdogs as they try to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Lakers (6-6) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Moda Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA. The matchup has a point total of 225.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Moda Center in Portland, Oregon
- TV: ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers Betting Records & Stats
- Los Angeles' 12 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 225.5 points seven times.
- Los Angeles has an average total of 228.8 in its outings this year, 3.3 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Lakers' ATS record is 4-8-0 this season.
- Los Angeles has entered the game as favorites eight times this season and won five of those games.
- Los Angeles has not entered a game this season with shorter moneyline odds than -400.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 80% chance of a victory for the Lakers.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Additional Info
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Trail Blazers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 225.5||% of Games Over 225.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Lakers Insights & Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in the same percentage of games at home as away games (33.3%). It has covered two times in six games when playing at home and two times in six games when playing on the road.
- The Lakers average 112.8 points per game, just 1.1 more points than the 111.7 the Trail Blazers give up.
- Los Angeles has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 111.7 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.