Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-8) are underdogs (+8.5) as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Lakers (6-6) at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Moda Center. The game airs on ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Venue: Moda Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lakers 112 - Trail Blazers 110
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Additional Info
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Trail Blazers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Lakers vs. Trail Blazers
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 8.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Lakers (-1.9)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 222.6
- The Trail Blazers have a 5-6-0 ATS record this season compared to the 4-8-0 mark of the Lakers.
- Los Angeles hasn't covered the spread as an 8.5-point favorite or more this season, while Portland covers as an underdog of 8.5 or more 40% of the time.
- When it comes to topping the total in 2023-24, Portland and its opponents are more successful (45.5% of the time) than Los Angeles and its opponents (41.7%).
- The Lakers have a .625 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (5-3) this season while the Trail Blazers have a .273 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (3-8).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Lakers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers Performance Insights
- With 112.8 points per game on offense, the Lakers are 16th in the NBA. Defensively, they surrender 115.9 points per contest, which ranks 21st in the league.
- Los Angeles is pulling down 43.6 boards per game (18th-ranked in NBA) this season, while allowing 45.7 rebounds per contest (22nd-ranked).
- The Lakers rank 15th in the NBA with 25.3 dimes per game.
- Los Angeles ranks 18th in the NBA with 14.4 turnovers per game so far this season. Meanwhile, it ranks 20th with 13.3 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Lakers are draining 10.1 treys per game (second-worst in NBA), and they have a 34.3% three-point percentage (22nd-ranked).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.