Lakers vs. Trail Blazers: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-8), on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Moda Center, will attempt to stop a five-game losing skid when hosting the Los Angeles Lakers (6-6). This matchup is at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA.
You can take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Lakers vs. Trail Blazers matchup in this article.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Venue: Moda Center
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Lakers Moneyline||Trail Blazers Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Lakers (-9.5)||225.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Lakers (-10)||227||-405||+320||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Additional Info
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Trail Blazers|
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- The Lakers' -37 scoring differential (being outscored by 3.1 points per game) is a result of scoring 112.8 points per game (16th in the NBA) while giving up 115.9 per outing (21st in the league).
- The Trail Blazers are being outscored by seven points per game, with a -77 scoring differential overall. They put up 104.7 points per game (30th in NBA), and allow 111.7 per contest (10th in league).
- The two teams average 217.5 points per game combined, eight fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams surrender a combined 227.6 points per game, 2.1 more points than this matchup's total.
- Los Angeles has covered four times in 12 matchups with a spread this season.
- Portland has put together a 5-6-0 record against the spread this year.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Lakers Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for D'Angelo Russell or another Lakers player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Lakers and Trail Blazers NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.