Hawaii vs. San Francisco Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center has the Hawaii Rainbow Wahine (0-2) taking on the San Francisco Dons (1-2) at 7:30 PM ET on November 17. Our computer prediction projects a 73-64 win for Hawaii, who are favored by our model.
Last time out, the Rainbow Wahine lost 62-51 to Santa Clara on Saturday.
Hawaii vs. San Francisco Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Hawaii vs. San Francisco Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hawaii 73, San Francisco 64
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Hawaii Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Rainbow Wahine scored 60.3 points per game last season (271st in college basketball) and conceded 60.0 (69th in college basketball) for a +9 scoring differential overall.
- Offensively, Hawaii averaged 61.5 points per game last season in conference tilts. To compare, its season average (60.3 points per game) was 1.2 PPG lower.
- The Rainbow Wahine put up 59.4 points per game when playing at home last season. In road games, they averaged 59.2 points per contest.
- Defensively Hawaii played worse in home games last year, allowing 59.9 points per game, compared to 59.0 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.