Hawaii vs. Niagara: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Niagara Purple Eagles (0-2) battle the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (1-0) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center. It starts at TBA ET on Spectrum Sports.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Hawaii vs. Niagara matchup.
Hawaii vs. Niagara Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at TBA ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: Spectrum Sports
Hawaii vs. Niagara Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Hawaii Moneyline||Niagara Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Hawaii (-13.5)||127.5||-1100||+700||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Hawaii (-13.5)||128.5||-1200||+680||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hawaii vs. Niagara Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Hawaii put together a 13-16-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 16 times in Rainbow Warriors games.
- Niagara won 11 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- Last season, 12 of the Purple Eagles' games hit the over.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.