Ducks vs. Panthers: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Florida Panthers (10-5-1) visit the Anaheim Ducks (9-7) at Honda Center on Friday, November 17 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW, with both teams fresh off of a loss. The Panthers are coming off a 2-1 defeat to the Los Angeles Kings, while the Ducks fell to the Colorado Avalanche 8-2 in their last game.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Ducks vs. Panthers Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Honda Center in Anaheim, California
|Panthers (-175)||Ducks (+145)||6.5||Panthers (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Ducks Betting Insights
- This season the Ducks have been an underdog 14 times, and won seven, or 50.0%, of those games.
- Anaheim has a record of 6-6 in games when oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +145 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 40.8% chance of victory for the Ducks.
- Anaheim's games this season have had more than 6.5 goals seven of 15 times.
Ducks vs Panthers Additional Info
|Panthers vs Ducks Odds/Over/Under|
|Panthers vs Ducks Prediction|
|Panthers vs Ducks Player Props|
|How to Watch Panthers vs Ducks|
Ducks vs. Panthers Rankings
|Panthers Total (Rank)||Ducks Total (Rank)|
|50 (16th)||Goals||49 (18th)|
|45 (10th)||Goals Allowed||51 (17th)|
|9 (23rd)||Power Play Goals||11 (16th)|
|13 (19th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||14 (21st)|
Ducks Advanced Stats
- The Ducks went 7-3-0 over its past 10 contests, including a 7-3-0 ledger against the spread during that span.
- In its past 10 games, Anaheim has hit the over six times.
- The Ducks have averaged a total of 6.4 goals in their last 10 games, 0.1 fewer than this game's total of 6.5.
- In the last 10 games, Ducks' games average 9.7 goals, 1.3 goals higher than their season-long per-game average.
- The Ducks have scored 49 goals this season (3.1 per game) to rank 18th in the NHL.
- The Ducks have conceded 3.2 goals per game, 51 total, which ranks 17th among NHL teams.
- Their 19th-ranked goal differential is -2.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.