D'Angelo Russell NBA Player Preview vs. the Trail Blazers - November 17
D'Angelo Russell and the rest of the Los Angeles Lakers will be facing the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday at 10:00 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
In this piece we'll dive into Russell's stats and trends, helping you make good picks on prop bets.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
D'Angelo Russell Prop Bets vs. the Trail Blazers
- Points Prop: Over 16.5 (-104)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-161)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (-130)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+120)
Looking to bet on one or more of Russell's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Trail Blazers 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- On defense the Trail Blazers gave up 117.4 points per game last season, 23rd in the league.
- The Trail Blazers allowed 43.2 rebounds on average last year, 14th in the league.
- The Trail Blazers were the worst team in the league in assists conceded per game last season, at 27.
- Looking at three-point defense, the Trail Blazers were 18th in the NBA last season, allowing 12.5 makes per game.
D'Angelo Russell vs. the Trail Blazers
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.