Cam Fowler Game Preview: Ducks vs. Panthers - November 17
The Anaheim Ducks, Cam Fowler among them, play the Florida Panthers on Friday at 10:00 PM ET, at Honda Center. Fancy a wager on Fowler? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Cam Fowler vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +135)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Fowler Season Stats Insights
- Fowler has averaged 24:03 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -5).
- Fowler has twice scored a goal in a game this season in 16 games played, but has yet to post a multi-goal contest.
- Fowler has a point in seven of 16 games this year, with multiple points in two of them.
- In six of 16 games this year, Fowler has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- The implied probability is 47.6% that Fowler goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 42.6% of Fowler going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Fowler Stats vs. the Panthers
- On defense, the Panthers are one of the stingiest units in the league, conceding 45 goals in total (2.8 per game) which ranks 10th.
- The team's +5 goal differential ranks 11th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Florida|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.